NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Monday, July 7, 2014

100 Happy Days

Can I be happy for 100 days?

 
Day 1: the first day of this challenge is also the first day of the holy month of Ramadan!

Day 2: Did some online shopping!


 
Day 3: this picture frame was a wedding gift which remained in its box for 2 years. Finally I found time to add in our colourful holiday photos!
 
Day 4: Watched our wedding videos
 
 
Day 5: watched The Switch - a romantic comedy starring Jennifer Aniston

Day 6: the wonderful feeling I get whenever I receive the things I bought online

 
Day 7: went to the hospital, thinking something was horribly wrong with me. I turned out to be fine. Doctor's order: enjoy the upcoming Eid, and enjoy life

 
Day 8: sometimes good things fall apart so that better things will fall together

 
Day 9: 2 more days until I return to work so I'm enjoying the remaining days off as best as I can. Time to relax and reflect.

 
Day 10: Something to smile about...no matter how long the rain lasts, there will be a rainbow in the end. No matter how sad you may be, believe, that happiness is waiting.
 

Day 11: Last day before I return to work. Time to catch up on some religious reading!
 
 
Day 11: First day back at work. Grateful that I still have a job. A colleague gave me this Portugal pin first thing in the morning.

 
 
Day 13: Happy about Ramadan working hours! By 4.30pm I'm out of the office!
 
 
 
Day 14: Saturday shopping spree. Bought a Pandora charm to add to my collection. Hubby bought me an Evita Peroni headband! 
 
 
 Day 15: A colleague recommended "The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari" to help me regain some positivity back in my life. So I went to the bookstore to get it and found "The Happiness Project" which seems like an interesting read. So I bought both books.
 
 
Day 16: Hubby and me made a simple meal for buka puasa. Grilled lean beef with Lebanese bread and sweet corn.

 
 
Day 17: It's Nuzul Quran. This is one of my favourite verses from the Quran. Surah Ad-duha ayat 4.

 
 
Day 18: After work, I went to Body Shop and bought the Aloe Vera travel set, Aloe Vera exfoliator and got RM15 voucher which I used to redeemed the RM 19.90 detangling comb. I love the mint green pouch that comes with the Aloe Vera travel set!
 
 
Day 19: Clean eating! Cooked with hubby for buka puasa. We made kofta, spinach and boiled sweet corn with toasted Lebanese bread. Yum!

 
 
Day 20: It's Friday - my favourite day of the week! The office had this day-before-the-weekend atmosphere.

 

No comments: