NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Apartment check-in

-My new water tumbler!-
-Blue Flower Journal-

Went to Uniten to check into my new apartment. Thank God the elevator was functioning. If not I would have to drag my heavy bags up to third floor.My room looks like a prison. Dark, gloomy, sad, depressing. The curtain looks like it haven't been washed since Uniten first opened in 1997. The toilet is quite inconvenient-the toilet bowl and shower are seperated. It's a hassle if in the mornings I want to pee and then take shower.

Went home, then had lunch at Great Eastern mall. Tried "Braised Towfoo" at Chicken Rice Shop for the first time. Taste good, plus it's a source of progestrone also. The towfoo is braised in soy sauce. Yummy.

My dad got RM20 Starbucks voucher coz Starbucks is promoting its brand name to Malaysia Airlines, so I got the pink water tumbler I've always wanted! Heehee. Now I got a cool water tumbler to bring to class everyday, to keep my skin hydrated.

And then, get this--MPH was having a sale at the mall's ground floor and they even have discounts for Peter Pauper journals!! Although it's tempting to buy almost everything on the shelf, I settled for one notebook only, Blue Flower Journal. Original price RM29.90, reduced to RM22. OK, no more notebooks after this.

Ever since I found out about my condition, I seem to have a dislike towards pregnant women, but I grew even more fond of children. Just now I saw this cute little girl hugging a white stuffed cat. Her dad was holding her and she was asking her mum a bunch of questions about her toy. It make me feel sad witnessing the whole happy family thing.

No comments: