NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, October 5, 2007

Home sweet home

Went to KLCC yesterday...at last! Miss that place so much. Shopped at Dorothy Perkins, rewarding myself for my test result =p (tq PTPTN! For leaving some cash for pocket money!). Managed to beg Mum to buy a me this top as a present too!Haha. Lurrrve that shop. I can always find something I want in there. I've already picked 2 bags and 2 tops and yet I still want more. There's these bags (green, white, silver...all sorts of designs. I'm spoilt for choice). And when I've ran out of cash, I spotted this awesome black knit top. Arghh!! I just dunno HOW to quit shopping.
Lucky me, I went home and found that my mum has bought a large roll of tracing paper! For baking I think. But she said I can use them for practicing the stereonet! Yeay!
Koko is trying to act like a human now, like one of us. My mum will be putting up new curtains and she'll be climbing the window grill too as if to help. She's becoming quite useful too lately, killing bugs and cochroaches and lizards. Oh, and she drinks from mug too, not bowl.

No comments: