NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Wishlist...updated

1) Western Digital external hard disk in pink
I've always wanted this since my student days. I've crossed this off my list many times when I feel like I don't need a backup for all my files. But at the moment, I feel like I need it.

2) Baju kurung English cotton
I'm sooo into English cotton baju kurung. I've bought one last month and wore it to office. The secretary loved it so much. I'm not so into kebaya anymore because kebaya makes me look like a makcik. Wearing English cotton baju kurung makes me feel young. Haha.

3) More Thomas Sabo charms!

4) Shoes
I've bought work shoes. Now I want casual, comfortable shoes.

5) Jewellery
No, not those costume jewellery at Diva or Forever21 or whatsoever. I mean genuine gold jewellery. Jewellery that I can trade in or sell back, that has value. Oh God, I've turned into a high-maintenance brat since I started working!

No comments: