NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Worries

I worry a lot.

Things I'm currently worried about right now:

1) My dentist appointment this Friday.
2) My probation report which my boss has to comment on next week.
3) The first ever presentation which I have to give ever since I started working in this company.

I've read books on how to overcome worry. One of the advice I've heard of is don't worry because if whatever you are worrying about doesn't happen, then it will be a waste of time. If it does happen, then there is nothing you can do about it. Err...that sure helps...a lot.

Any advice on how to stop worrying? There is no self-help book which can make me overcome my worry. How can I stop worrying? I think the answer is I can't.

No comments: