NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, November 18, 2007

A few things that happened over my boring weekend

1.Went back to JB for the gazillionth time.
2.Had a sudden craving for Smarties. Searched for it at all the chocolate shops at the airport(all Smarties were sold in bulk...no way I'm gonna buy them n gain some more weight), at petrol stations, at the Johore ferry pick up point(yup,I went THAT far)...and NO Smarties. Finally, I found them at the supermarket at City Square on Sunday.
3.I'm fat now.
4.I've just realized that at the foodcourt at Kota Raya in JB, no one drinks mineral water. The limau ais there is GREEN in colour.
5.I'm addicted to Lecka Lecka's mango italian gelato. Thank God it's 99.99% fat free (according to the advert la!)
6.I've been having nightmares about getting ill, exam results, not being able to attend class next semester. Why eh?
7.My zits have dried up a bit! Yey!
8.All I ever did this holiday is stuff my face, sleep, watch tv,read books and waste my money.

No comments: