NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I'm bored of doing mat exercises so tried doing step-ups instead. bad move. my things hurt now. sudden increase in intensity.huhu.
grrreat day.shopping spree with the bf.played bowling too. is there something wrong with the bowling alley at sunway pyramid or did i really sucked at it, coz i lost...big time. the score is secret. but i've never had that score when i bowl with my cousins or frenz. how cruel can life be? first time bowling with your bf, and u really suck at it. this is number 1 on my top 10 ultimate humiliation list. it's not that i want to remember what the other nine are. so, after this bowling with bf is an absolute no-no. unless if wanna make a complete fool of myself again.hee hee!

No comments: