NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hats

When fisherman hats were huge when I was in secondary school, I bought one for myself. However, it doesn't suit me! Instead of looking chic and cool, I ended up looking like a real fisherman.

After that, barets became famous after those R&B artistes started wearing them. So I bought one for myself too. But it made my face look chubby. I have a picture of myself wearing it but I don't like how I looked so I'm not gonna post it here.

Next came the cloche hats. Or bell-shaped hats. Or whatever you may call it. Popular back in the 1920s. And popular again now thanks to Blair Waldorf.

Guess what? I bought one! Heehee. Compared to the fisherman hats and barets, the cloche hat looks OKAY on me (in my opinion lah). I don't know what other people think, and I DON'T WANNA KNOW and I DON'T CARE. Coz I like the hat so much! Hehe.

Blair looking tres chic in a cloche hat.

Oh Blair, I want your wardrobe!
But I don't want Chuck Bass as my boyfriend. Haha Chuck Bass pun taknak kat I!

Marie Digby

No comments: