NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, January 31, 2010

I'm so stressed I think my BP is 1000/1000!

Haha...ade ke BP tinggi macam tu?

I think there's a limit. And anyway, I don't check my BP. But with all the stress I'm going through...I would eat and then SIT DOWN FOR THE WHOLE DAY AT MY DESK doing my work. This is the kind of lifestyle can result in a STROKE. Oh my God. Pray that this lifestyle is only temporary and my working life will be much much healthier so that I WON'T get any illness.

Please check back my blog this Thursday (4th February 2010)...so far, my schedule is free on that day. Please please please don't let there be any meeting or replacement class or talk on that day! I wanna BREATHE.

Tomorrow I have classes from 8am-8pm. Gila! I also have Integrated Preliminary presentation (scary!) and Statistics quiz. I hope I won't cry tomorrow. Ya Allah, please please please let everything be OK (a lot of prayers in this entry!).

No comments: