NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Unlucky day

BAD LUCK #1

On my way to class today, I was at this junction, and I SWORE I looked left and right before turning. But just as I was about to make a move, this Bangla on a bicycle crossed my path! Selamba je dia naik basikal macam makan angin. I was shocked to death. It was fortunate that I didn't hit that asshole.

BAD LUCK #2

When I got out of Smart tunnel, this stupid idiot in a white BMW was tailgating me. I got so pissed off that I honked at him. But another driver on my left pulak perasan I was honking at him. He honked at me back. The BMW idiot relax je cruising on the fast lane when actually I meant to honk at him! Another asshole.

BAD LUCK #3

Arrived in Uniten. My class was canceled! Omg, I went through all this trouble...for what?

BAD LUCK #4

Arrived home, and wanted to reverse park into the porch. But a van parked next door took up the space I needed to park my car. I ended up HITTING THE GATE! Again! For the second time! First time was when I've just got my car. The scratches were really bad. I spent about half an hour, sweating and cursing and polishing my car with Cosway's Scratch Remover. What a way to work out.

No comments: