NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Thursday, February 4, 2010

I'm 23 years old today!

It's Thursday and I have no class and it's my birthday!

Yeay I'm the happiest girl on the planet!

Unlike previous birthdays, my birthday presents this year are simple and inexpensive. Except for my boyfriend's gifts. They're expensive! Hehe.

My parents gave me simple but thoughtful gifts. My dad gave my mum RM100 to buy my birthday present. So my mum bought this pink handbag at Marks & Spencer.

Tengok tu. Siap dengan price tag lagi. From RM149 reduced to RM99. And my mum dengan bangganya cakap when she bought it, the bag was further reduced to RM69. Hehe takpe lah. It's not the price but the thought that counts. And this bag is cute and perfect for everyday use (the lighting in this photo is very bad though).

My mum gave me Patchi white chocolates. Yes I love white chocolate. But this is sabotaging my diet! Hahaha.


Look! 2 identical birthday cards! This year, my parents gave me the same birthday card as the one I got for my 21st birthday. The difference is, this year they wrote something extra "All the best for your thesis." Gee...thanks a lot for the reminder.

My boyfriend gave me a set of 5 miniature perfumes. Rock Me by Anna Sui, Daisy by Marc Jacobs, Flight of Fancy by Anna Sui, Flora by Gucci and Be Delicious Fresh Blossom by DKNY. I've always wanted Rock Me, Flight of Fancy and Flora, while Daisy was my boyfriend's pick (tak sangka dia pandai pilih yang ni) and Be Delicious was his sister's choice (I have to admit she's got great taste).
These miniature perfumes are so cute! Maybe I should start collecting them from now on...

And these are my birthday girls for myself. Very simple stuffs. Sophie Kinsella's Twenties Girl (discount 20% for Popular cardmembers), Body Shop's White Musk White Hot Summer body mist (RM14 only coz I got my RM35 rebate) and Revlon's Colorstay foundation (10% discount). Semua discount.

Decided to buy the Revlon Colorstay foundation as it received lots of good reviews on the Internet. Some people recommended high end brands Lancome, Shiseido and Giorgio Armani and these brands got excellent reviews as well, but nanti la try. Right now I can only afford drugstore brands. Haha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur presents sume soo cute! haha

Nana said...

Haha tu la...suka2...

book said...

bagus juga ya ?