NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, February 5, 2010

Poor little kitten

This kitten was left by its mother inside a flowerpot on my porch. Its two siblings (one is black with white spots, another is fully grey) was taken away by their mother. Sadly, Mummy Cat left this poor black kitten behind. Bad mum award!

At first I just left it in the flowerpot. And then it started raining and I totally forgot about the cat. After an hour of heavy rain, I thought, "Is the black kitten still inside the flowerpot?"

I looked outside, and there it was, all wet and shivering. It must be starving. But I didn't dare to feed it coz my mum said at this age, the kitten can only accept its mother's milk. So, sorry kitten, no food for you.

I took the kitten out of the flowerpot and placed it inside a shoe box. And covered its body with kitchen towel. I couldn't stand seeing that poor little thing shivering in the cold like that.

I was kinda grossed out when I saw the kitten all wet. It looked like a mouse.

Kesian tak???

I told Koko to adopt the kitten, but that selfish cat was so jealous of this little kitten, she refused to go near the kitten.

3 comments:

Mohamad Nazmi Zaidi said...

my God that guy sure did look terrible. u did a noble thing, liyana.

Nana said...

Heyyy you're Jacksparrow from Twitter! ;)

Mohamad Nazmi Zaidi said...

aaa kantoi :b hello nana. u nak power nap kan? i pon. supa powahh nap zZz