NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, February 28, 2010

The shopping survey

People who are doing their thesis don't have anything interesting about their life to update about, but they do have time for good ol' surveys!

1. What is your favourite thing to shop for?
Clothes, makeup, skincare products, books, bags, shoes, accessories...mostly the usual girly stuffs.

2. What is your least favourite thing to shop for?
Groceries.

3. Do you shop in one place for an entire outfit?
It depends. If a shop has everything I need, then I will not look anywhere else. If that's not the case, they I will go look around at some other places.

4. Where is your favourite place to shop for formal clothes?
Cultivation Elle at ISetan, KLCC.

5. Where is your favourite place to shop for clubbing clothes?
I don't go clubbing, but if you're looking for party wear or something like that, go for Warehouse and Dorothy Perkins.

6. What is your favourite place to buy clothes for work?
Isn't clothes for work = formal clothes?

7. Do you buy makeup at Walmart or at a department store?
We don't have Walmart here in Malaysia, but we have pharmacies like Guardian and Watsons and that's where I usually buy my makeup. Sometimes I buy makeup at department stores too (usually at Clinique counters).

8. Where is your favourite place to buy lingerie?
M&S

9. If you buy perfume or makeup in a department store, which one?
Parksons/ I Setan.

10. Do you wear perfume?
Yes.

11. What is your favourite scent?
At the moment, it's Rock Me. I love Anna Sui fragrances.

12. What is your favourite time of the day to shop?
Morning til afternoon.

13. What is the most $$$ you spent on an outfit and for what event?
When I was 14, I bought this frilly pink cardigan at a Kookai store in Newcastle for 35 pounds! At that time, 1 UK pound was equivalent to RM7! So you do the maths. It cost around RM245! Crazy! The most expensive cardigan I've ever owned.

14. Was it worth it?
Well, it looks good on me, and it still last until today (10 years already!!!), so it is worth it.

15. What's your favourite thing you have bought in the last 6 months?
Lots of things! Like the things I bought in London. Still haven't used them yet! Sayang!

16. Do you take your fine things to the dry cleaners?
Sensitive fabrics, I handwash them. But my faux fur coats, I just send them to the dry cleaners.

No comments: