NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Thursday, February 11, 2010

When the bf is away...

What to do?

The bf will be away to Egypt from 12-21st February! Hishhh...

This February I'll be on holidays on most of the days. Too bad we can't spend time together going on dates.

I've come up with things to do when he's away:

1) Study Statistics
Mid term exam is in March!

2)Finish all Integrated tasks
Wouldn't it be cool if I can finish all the Integrated work early? At the end of the semester, I can just relax...

3)Finish my draft thesis
Dateline is 8th March. Oh. My.God.

4)Go through GIS notes

5)Read
Lots of good books on my shelf! Hope I can find the time to read all of them...

6)Jog at the Taman Tasik Ampang Hilir

7)Learn to cook up some exotic dishes!

8)Sketch things?
Haha ni kalau dah boring sangat.

No comments: