NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Target Q1 & Q2 2011 (Revised 10Jan11)

OK, I've come to my senses and decided to cross out some of the items on this list. Because I need to save the money for the...err...future. Hehe.

By end of January: Coach Signature Stripe Tote




I know the design is so common, but I really really like the 2-tone shades of pink!


By end of February: Coach Signature Flap Duffle

What I really like about this bag is that it is 2-way: can be worn as a shoulder bag or a crossbody bag.



By the end of March: Coach Zoe Optic Signature

This bag is cute, I like the overlapping 'C's and the reddish-brown colour.


By the end of April: Coach Carly Signature
I used to have a Guess bag about this shape and size. I like the fact that it looks compact but somehow I can fit a lot of things in there!



By the end of May: Coach Soho Pleated Leather Flap
I wish this bag comes with a more apparent coach logo/pattern. But nevermind, the soft pink shade is hard to resist!
My mum says this bag looks like one of the cheap bags that I bought in Sogo. So this one's cancelled!

After May, I hope I will be confirmed as an exec and that's when I will start seriously saving for the future and stop buying designer bags. Don't get me wrong, even though I buy these bags I still manage to put aside some money, but by 'seriously saving' I mean to say that I will put aside at least RM1000 per month. Seems like an impossible target isn't it?
**all pictures taken from takemebag.blogspot.com**

2 comments:

nutziee said...

Wow I thought job target lol. Byk nye coach you nak beli!!

Nana said...

Haha. I ni tak ambitious sgt. No job target yet!