NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Things that make me happy / sad

Things that make me happy...

-Spending time with Mr.Y
-Travelling (esp. to London)
-Shopping
-Compliments from my boyfriend
-Compliments on my looks
-Compliments from my boss (very rare, that's why I really give a damn about it)
-Gorgeousss bags
-Finding the perfect pair of shoes
-Public holidays that fall on Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday. Well, any public holiday actually.
-Reading Sophie Kinsella & Jodi Picoult books
-Spending hours in Kinokuniya
-Planning my dream wedding

Things that make me sad

-Menstrual cramps
-When Mr.Y doesn't come home for the weekend
-When I'm sick (unless if I can get MC for it)
-Mondays
-My bad eyesight
-When pimples flare up on my face
-When people snapped at me or talk to me in a harsh way
-The fact that I have no close friend to be there for me whenever I need someone

No comments: