NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Countdown to E-day : 1 more week to go!

I can't believe how fast time flies. Now it's 1 week til my engagement day!

Today my parents and I came over to Mr.Y's house to discuss about the day and brief them on how the ceremony will be like, the seating arrangement etc. All I know is that I'll be walking down a red carpet in a hotel function room wearing a 3-inch (or maybe higher) heels. Omg. Panic attack! Note to self: breathe, walk slowly and carefully. And SMILE.

This next 1 week will be a challenging period for me at work. My boss will be on medical leave so I'll be the acting project lead! I hope that things will go on smoothly and I won't experience another round of heart palpitation and breakouts.

How I wish I can't fast forward to 11 June 2011 without having to go through the days prior to that!

No comments: