NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Alhamdulillah

Mr.Y always say that sometimes I can be ungrateful. Like, for instance, when someone compliments me, I deny the compliment. Mr.Y said that everytime something good happens to me or whenever someone compliments me, I should appreciate it and Maher Zain's song 'Thank You Allah' should be playing in my head. Haha.

So from now on, I'm going to start counting my blessings.

Starting with my job. I'm grateful I have a job when lots of people out there are unemployed. I'm grateful for the fact that my job gives me money to go shopping, medical & dental benefits and also discount on air travel. I'm also grateful because my job teaches me to be a stronger and better person each day. I am fortunate because of my job, I got the chance to meet a few amazing people who tirelessly listen to me complain about life and things like that (you know who you are babes!).

OK, that's it for now. I will continue to count my blessings from time to time, so watch out for Alhamdulillah Part 2, Part 3 and so on.

Til then, good night everyone and have a good week!

No comments: