NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Chocs!

My mum's favourite task in planning my wedding is searching for the wedding favours.

Currently her plan is to give chocolates to the guests. There's a shop in JB called Bliss Candy that sells chocolates which you can customized the design and my aunts bought a few samples for me to try.The chocolates are so cute! They taste OK, but the pink ones are not very nice though.
On Friday I went back to JB and today I've arrived home in KL. Bought some chocolates at KLIA as part of the hantaran for Mr.Y.


Cadbury Quality Street (which I think will look reallyyy good on the hantaran tray because of the colourful wrappers) and Guylian Belgian Chocolates (which I assume will taste good).


My mum bought 2 boxes of cute chocolates to be given to the kids during my engagement ceremony...



Ladybird chocolates



Bees chocolates.


Very cute right??? I'm worried that I might finish them off before my engagement day!

No comments: