NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sephora

It's Wesak day and I felt really bored. BBM-ed Mr.Y and asked him to accompany me to Pavillion. Wanted to check out Sephora across the street!


That's Sephora with it's futuristic architecture...



The lembaga hitam in this photo is me...a failed photography attempt to act like a tourist in my own country.

The Sephora store in Malaysia offers:




  • The usual departmental stores brand -- Clinique, Lancome, SKII, Benefit etc.


  • Brands from US/UK -- Soap & Glory, Burts Bees, Rosebud, Bare Escentuals, Smashbox, Urban Decay.

There's a "COLOUR WALL" at the store. At that wall, there were lots of eyeshadows in different colours. I almost went crazy. Mr.Y was patiently waiting for me while I run amok around the store.


Despite being in a beauty megastore, I ended up buying only 2 things: Sephora Loose Mineral Powder Foundation and Sephora Nourishing Nail Balm. Yes, there were lots of great brands, but the one that appeals to me the most is the very own Sephora collection. The nail balm looks yummy and smells so good.



In future, I will continue to buy from Sephora (they're opening a store soon in KLCC!) but I think I will only buy the eye makeup from the Sephora collection itself. I had promised myself not to try any face products (both makeup and skincare) because lately my skin had turned into sensitive skin.



No comments: