NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Wedding anniversary

Our 1-year anniversary was on 21 Jan 2013, fell on a Monday (my least favourite day of the week). After work, we went to a Thai restaurant in Subang Parade for dinner. Food was great, but the service was slow.

The next day, we had dinner at Holiday Villa. One of our wedding receptions was held at that hotel so we got a complimentary anniversary dinner as part of the wedding package. Food and service was excellent. Bread, salad and tomato soup for starters, main course: salmon for me, lamb for him. Dessert: banana parfait for me and tiramisu for him. We didn't take pictures with each other because a) the place was dark and b)I felt really chubby and unattractive on that day. We took pictures of the food only. After all, isn't that what people always do during special occasion these days? Take pictures of food?

Y doesn't want anything as anniversary gift. He asked me what I wanted. I said I want a kebaya (can't fit into the existing kebayas that I have!). So yesterday, we went to Amcorp mall and I picked a white kebaya with purple batik. White kebaya is a wardrobe staple, you can pair it with any colours of sarong.

No comments: