NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, December 29, 2012

5 things I'm into right now...

1) Taylor Swift

Love all her albums! From Fearless to Speak Now to Red...

2) Smule Magic Piano

My sister-in-law introduced this game to me and I'm hooked! Most of the time I'm playing "piano" on my iPad, feeling like modern-day female version of Bach :-p

3) Avene skincare products

4) Pinterest

I could spend hours going through all the interesting pins and reading the links to those photos. Pinterest gave me a lot of ideas when it comes to home décor, cooking, travel, fashion and beauty.

5) Scarves

I'm into scarves right now. Since I have a lot of low-cut tops, scarves are great accessories to cover the chest area. I do get funny looks when I wear them in this hot humid weather but whatever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cantik blouse!

Nana said...

thanks!