NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, December 28, 2012

Makeup primer for acne prone skin

I have acne prone skin and I just can't simply use any makeup primer.

One day I found a makeup primer for sensitive skin - Avene Oil Control Milk. The product claimed that it will mattify skin and it contains antibacterial ingredients that will prevent future breakouts so I decided to give it a try.

This product is definitely gentle on my skin but unfortunately, it is the worst primer I've ever used! Makeup DOES NOT glide smoothly after applying this oil control milk.

Then I found Avene Sensitive White Whitening Fluid. It's a moisturizer that helps clear blemishes with its whitening properties and it also can mattify skin.


I tried it and my foundation did go on smoothly on my skin BUT this moisturizer is not sweat resistant! Makeup melts away easily whenever I used this. Not a good look!

Next I decided to try the Avene Sensitive White Serum. This is not a makeup base actually but I think it does a better job keeping my makeup stay put compared to the usual makeup primers.

Whenever I use this before applying foundation, makeup will lasts for a very long time. On top of that, this product is suitable for my acne-prone skin. This is my favourite beauty product at the moment!

*All images from Google

No comments: