NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, December 28, 2012

5 major things that happened in 2012

2012 is coming to an end :-( I have mixed feelings about the coming year. Excited about what 2013 may bring and at the same time, worried about what's in store for me.

Here are 5 major things that happened in my life in 2012:

1) I got married

2) Moved into our own house

It's a double-storey terrace house. Considered huge because it's just the two of us staying there.

3) Added 2 new countries to my travel map

This year is the first time I went to Qatar and Thailand -- both for duty travel purposes.

4) Visited Stockholm again

Went to Stockholm for the first time in 2006 and never thought I would come back again but I did! For our honeymoon in June 2012. It's the best time to visit Sweden! 

5) 2012 is the year when I've taken the most number of international trips

Went to Doha, Qatar for 3 times in February (training), May (orientation) and October (meeting)... Stockholm, Sweden in June (honeymoon)... and Bangkok, Thailand in July (training).


In summary, 2012 is the year of learning and development for me. Praying for greater things to happen in 2013! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my 2012 was good, but u made it beautiful with your presence :) .. thank u

- tuneesha :)

Nana said...

Aww babe...so touched by your words and the fact that you read my blog! Guess what? From 2010-2012, you're the only TRUE friend I have.

Anonymous said...

i think the 2010 - 2012 will entend to 2020 or even 2030 InshaAllah! so happy having u in my life!