NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Vanilla

I'm happy today cos I did what I love the most -- shopping.

Hubby wanted to go to Ikea so we woke up early in the morning and headed straight there without having our breakfast beforehand! I didn't go crazy at Ikea like I always do, the reason is because I haven't got my December salary yet...sob sob. So I just bought a bunch of children hangers:


I'm glad that these children hangers can fit my UK size 6-8 clothes. The children hangers are cute, colourful and most importantly, cheap (RM 4.90 for a pack of 8). I bought 4 packs! Next week my plan is to iron and hang all of my clothes since 90% of my wardrobe consists of fabrics that crease easily.

Another thing which I've purchased is the Coffee Bean French Deluxe Vanilla Powder (Fat Free & No Sugar Added). I've always loved their Ice Blended Caramel & Ice Blended Vanilla and this vanilla powder is one of the important ingredients for both drinks. So excited to make my own Ice Blended Vanilla, hope it'll turn out well!

Image Googled
 
At first I was contemplating whether to buy the Special Dutch Chocolate Powder or this Vanilla Powder. In the end I chose the Vanilla Powder because Vanilla has more health benefits compared to chocolate (not sure if this is really true or not...).

I googled the benefits of vanilla and here are some of the important points which I've found:

1. Helps with nausea (not that I experience any...)

2. Weight loss aid (yeay!!!)

3. Reduces anxiety and stress (might be useful for me...)

4. Healing of wounds

5. Regulates menstruation

No comments: