NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, December 28, 2012

Aquarius

Wow it's been a year since I last blogged!

I have no idea what to write about. So to get me started, I'm going to share the characteristics of an Aquarian which I found on Pinterest.

I'm an Aquarian and I think most of these characteristics fit me well. How about you fellow Aquarians out there?? Do you agree??

Image Googled


AQUARIUS : The Water Carrier (Jan 21 - Feb 19)

  • Dependable
  • Impartial
  • Thoughtful
  • Generous
  • Fair
  • Independent
  • Selfless
  • Interested in others
  • Loyal friend
  • Strong willed
  • Open minded
  • Candid
  • Observant
  • Communicative
  • Inventive
  • Idealistic
  • Individualistic
Blogger has made so much improvement since I last blogged. Oh, and I bought a new laptop a few months ago. Another pink Sony Vaio. So I'll definitely be blogging more often from now on.

No comments: