NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, February 10, 2013

26th birthday

Just like my wedding anniversary, my birthday fell on a Monday.

I took leave on that day and on Tuesday as well. No way I was gonna work on my birthday and be depressed about going to work the next day.

Hubby couldn't take leave on my birthday so I went to my parents' house to spend some time with my mum. First thing in the morning, the parents gave me a birthday card.


For my parents, birthday card is a must for each birthday. Clearly they don't really mind about not preserving the environment.

I spent my birthday shopping at KLCC with my mum. Initially I wanted a Pandora bracelet as a gift but then there's none of the design that I like. I ended up choosing a gold-plated Swarovski bracelet instead.The bracelet has a timeless, classic design and I just love the 3 crystals on it.


After my husband came home from work, we went out for dinner at Subang Parade and he bought me the Panasonic Ionic Facial Steamer which I've always wanted:


I'll do a review on the facial steamer in a future post.

No comments: