NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, June 29, 2007

Coco the Cat (or Koko the Kat)

When I came home from Ampang Point this afternoon, Koko checked my bags, as usual. I kept a fillet-o-fish inside my handbag, and she tried to get it out of the bag.
Anyway, Koko is on diet now (vet’s advice). Her bowel system is weak and she can’t eat so much, or else she’ll purge a lot…and watery too. Gross! This kitty is quite a big eater, so when I gave her less food that usual, she climbed on top of her cage, where I kept her food and tried to open the plastic! Smart cat.
As for myself, I've quit all these crazy diets. I've lost a couple of kg(and skinnier when I was sick!) and even though I still haven't achieved my desired figure, I think I'll just keep fit by regular exercise. Today, I ate chicken lasagna and Coke(regular Coke,not the diet one!) .

No comments: