NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Firsts & Favourites

MY FIRSTS

Surgery
Never had a surgery before.
First piercing
10 years old,at this jewellery shop in Bkt Bintang. Was a nervous wreck.
First best friend
Ermm...standard 1.
First award
Kindergarten ‘graduation’...hahaha
First Sport You Joined
Tennis...hopeless at it.
First pet
A kitten named Mickey.After Mickey Mouse.Orange fur.He died.I was 7 years old that time.Cried the whole day at school.And people were being extra nice to me,like offering me candy and stuff, coz my cat died.
First vacation
NYC
First Concert
My kindergarten concert. I dressed up as a fairy ;)
First love
Yasser ;-)

MY FAVOURITES

Favorite movie
Lots! Mostly movies I watched with my Loved One =)
Favorite tv show
I’m glued to the tv now that Astro has 9 new channels, and my fav is E! Loves watching da 101 Favourite Stars Way Back When
Color(s)
Green and pink
Music
Ct =D, Bee Gees, Rossa, Air Supply, Alanis Morisette,Goo Goo Dolls, Green Day, Liz Phair
Drink
Diet Coke,Jasmine tea
Body part not on the face
Ermm...my feet? Haha. V important. To walk, go shopping etc.
Cartoon Bratz
Favorite piece of clothing
A nice skirt
Brand Of Clothing
No particular favourite brand
What do you sleep with
A giraffe, a cat plus 3 more kittens now that I’ve cleaned my room. My bed is like a zoo. Or Cat Centre.Haha.
Favorite School
Uniten. (Can I consider it as school?) Like it for one reason only—I don’t have to wear uniform.
Favorite Animal(s)
Cats, koala bears, tiger
Favorite Book
Calculus textbook. Hahaha. I read it for HOURS, just to understand one chapter. Plus, it helped me to pass Calculus I, Calculus II, Calculus III and Advanced Calculus too. Thank u, Swokowski. (Did I get his name right?)
Favorite Magazine
None. These days fashion mags is full of ads, tells u to buy a really really expensive handbag to look good and influences you that if you don’t look like a Hollywood star, you’re ugly. No wonder I have such a low self-esteem. Been reading those junks for YEARS.

2 comments:

joaquina. said...

hey nanaaa, well i'm from argentina, i can speak a little english, and i just "fell " in your blog,

hope you the best.

joaquina.

Nana said...

Hi Joaquina,thanks for reading my blog.