NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bite sized updates...

  • There's this girl in my class, she proposed a title for her final year project. It's about USING SUGAR AS ADMIXTURE IN CONCRETE. Interesting huh? The purpose of that project is to study the setting time, etc.
  • I am so lazy to update my blog.
  • My driving has improved.
  • I am worried about Highway & Transport class. The lecturer used to teach Project Management. I got a B+ for Project Management, all my friends got A-. I got the feeling that I'm gonna score a B+ or lower for Highway&Transport, while my friends are gonna get A- or better. It's a 4 credit hour subject. I need at least an A-!!!!
  • It's the beginning of the semester and I'm SLACKING OFF.
  • I read all the project titles offered for this semester and I can't understand AT ALL what the projects are all about.Hehe.
  • Highway & Transport lab is fun!!! Heee...

No comments: