NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Skincare tips from me

A few people had asked me what skincare products I'm using right now. They say my skin looks great. Yeke? I don't think my skin is flawless though. I can see huge pores, clogged pores, uneven skin tone, dull skin, dead skin cells, pimples, acne scars...the list goes on.

Anyway, since I have nothing better to do on a Saturday evening, I'll just tell share some skincare tips.

**You might find my tips boring as you've probably read about it a million times in magazines. But bear with me OK? Haha**

#1:Always follow a 3-step skincare regime
By that I mean always cleanse your face, followed by toner and lastly moisturizer. Twice a day (morning and night). Last time I never bother about 3-step skincare, I felt that a cleanser's enough to do the job. I found that once I started the 3-step skincare, my skin looks better.

Products I'm using:

Cleanser: L'OREAL WHITE PERFECT FACIAL FOAM
Toner: L'OREAL WHITE PERFECT TONER
Moisturizer: SIMPLE OIL BALANCING MOISTURIZER

Never forget your toner! Toner helps create great skin! It exfoliates dead skin cells.

And if you are willing to spend extra time (and money) to pamper your skin, you can use serum as well. I've just started using L'OREAL WHITE PERFECT RADIANCE BOOSTING DOUBLE ESSENCE coz I terpengaruh with the advertisement that says you can have pinkish skin after using it!

Lip & eye care

Eye care: CLINIQUE ALL ABOUT EYES...according to the product information, it can diminish lines,shadows,puffiness,circles...everything!

Lip care:NIVEA LIP CARE REPAIR & PROTECT...helps prevent and repair dry lips. This stuff seriously works! Has UV protection as well.

Extra

Once a week, I'll use a mask. I'm using FREEMAN FACIAL CLAY MASK (AVOCADO & OATMEAL)...my pores are always clogged and this stuff helps purge pores.

I scrub my face with GARNIER PURE-A ANTI-IMPERFECTION SCRUB WASH three times a week. Normally people should scrub twice a week. But my skin builds up dead skin cells easily so I scrub 3 times a week. This scrub helps keep acne at bay.

And when I get those annoying acne, I'll use GARNIER PURE-A SOS BLEMISH PEN.

To diminish acne scars, hydrate skin, prevent skin from aging, I use BIO OIL. It works like a miracle.

*Sigh* I have a truckload of skincare products...

Sorry no pictures. I'm tired after my industrial training presentation.

7 comments:

Shazwani Hamid said...

yeke garnier elok??!! nak beli lah kalau mcm tu!



kite tgh byk jerawat!! bencikk!

='(

Nana said...

Garnier tak la bagus sangat.Kene apply byk kali baru jerawat tu kering.Awk cari je product yg ade salicylic acid (xtau btul tak eja ni)..

Anonymous said...

my face makin lame makin teruk i duk kt nilai
even my own bf is lg jembu than i am -.-

Nana said...

same as me. my bf pun kulit lagi licin dari i..

A said...

hello nana i found your blog :)

and wani. jangan mix salicylic acid dengan benzoyl peroxide sudah. nanti jadi lagi teruk.

Nana said...

Really?Didn't know that. Thanks for the tips!Yg i tau salicylic acid n zinc bagus.Tapi kalau pakai selalu kulit kering.

Shazwani Hamid said...

mia: thanks for the tips!!


patut la dulu muka i jd sgt teruk sbb i mixed both the items yg u mention tu..haha..