NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, July 26, 2009

My blog looks deserted...

3 more lab reports...

1 assignment...

1 report...

1 proposal...

...and then I hope things will be back to normal and I can blog (and breathe) again.

Right now is the Malaysian Megasale, and I'm not broke for once (haha!), since staying at home and driving to class everyday had helped me saved a lot of money, particularly on food. So I can afford to shop every weekend!

2 THINGS THAT I'M INTO RIGHT NOW...

1) Twitter. It's so addictive. Sometimes I do try to blog, but the entries are always in short, Twitter-like form. So I didn't publish those posts.

2)Cute pretty dresses. I've bought 3 dresses at The Curve last week, and yesterday I almost bought FIVE but I refrained myself. Hehe.

No comments: