NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Monday, August 3, 2009

Unlucky day

This afternoon I went to the printing shop to print five lab reports. When I plugged in my thumb drive, I realized that the computer only has Word 2003 ( I saved my files in Word 2007).

So off I went to KMC (one of Uniten's computer labs) to convert the files to Word 2003. By the way, Uniten has this stupid rule where you cannot bring in your bags into the computer lab. So I left my bag at the pigeonhole outside the lab.

After I was done converting the files, I went back to the library printing shop. While waiting for my turn to print, I opened my purse and found that all my money was gone! In a hurry to finish all my work, I forgot take out my purse out of my bag when I was at KMC! I NEVER leave my purse in my bag before. This is the first time I left it in my bag, and my money was stolen. Just my luck!

Thank God that idiot didn't steal my IC, driving license and ATM cards! So I went to the ATM machine and withdraw RM20. I went back to the printing shop and the queue grew longer and the guy in front of me was taking forever to print his report. I felt like clubbing his head with steering lock or something. Except that I don't have my steering lock with me.Hehe.

When it was my turn, that same guy asked for my permission to cut the queue and continued editing his work!Well, I can't say no, can't I?

Finally, I printed my reports. And the guess what? The printer took sooo long to print! 1 page takes about 30 seconds, no kidding!

Then, 10 years later, the printing job was done and I was ready to pay. The binding + plastic cover + printing costs me about RM32! So I went to the ATM machine again and withdraw some more money. Sedih tak dengar???

Count how many bold sentences in this entry. There's six. 6 bad lucks in one day.
However, no one kicks a dead dog right? So Lady Luck took mercy on me. Enough with the bad luck. My amazing, loving, best-in-the-world boyfriend gave me RM50 to replace the money I've lost. (I've lost about RM70 I think). I felt like crying when he gave me that money.

And Munirah gave me a pair of Charles & Keith strappy white stilettos. Just the kind of shoes I've always wanted.

This cheered me up...a bit. :)

P/S: After this I vow to keep my purse (and mobile phone) with me at all times. I will avoid carrying tote bags/hobo bags or whatever bags that are large in size that cannot be brought into the lab. I will only bring small handbags. And under any circumstances which I have to bring a large handbag, I will only leave my books in it.

1 comment:

Shazwani Hamid said...

cantik nya kasuttttt!!!!!!!