NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Crocs

I'm not a fan of Crocs. Or, at least, I wasn't a fan of Crocs.
The popular Crocs sandal. I think it looks a bit like a toad. Sorry Crocs fans! :)
Then Crocs came up with this wedged heel Sassari sandal. I remember thinking, "Wow, Crocs finally has feminine shoes! With heels!" So I bought 1 pair of Sassari for myself, in celery white (as in the picture).

After that, I really didn't give much attention to Crocs. I didn't follow their latest collections and everything. Anyway, this morning I was surfing the Crocs website and I was surprised to find that they have a lot of variety for their shoes!

Crocs Tarfuto (in Snake)

I can't believe Crocs has something like this in its collection! This is nice, but the heels are too low for my liking.

Crocs Rio (in Red)

Wedged heels with sexy red straps! I love this!

Crocs Pixie (in Beige Snake)

Another faux snakeskin Crocs. But again, the heels are not high enough for me.


Crocs Lena (in Bronze)

Wedged heels round-toed shoes!Cuteness!


Crocs Havana (in Berry-Pearl)


Love the colour!!!



Crocs Hanalei (in Black)
Crocs Ginger (in Black)


Crocs Cyprus (in Berry Berry)


This is my personal favourite. Actually Cyprus had been in the market for quite some time, and I've always wanted it. I think last semester I saw a pair of Cyprus in Bronze at one of the surau in Uniten. So I don't want to buy the bronze colour. Nanti sama with that girl who has it. Hehe.


Crocs Cupcake (in Black)

Crocs Crema (in Beige Snake)

Crocs Cookie (in Fuschia)
Crocs Cabana (in Black-Berry)

Perfect slippers to wear to the pasar malam. Hehe.

OK, so I've certainly underestimated Crocs before. Hehe.

Hmm...I wonder if all of these models are available in Malaysia? I found these pictures on the Crocs website.

P/S: Again, the first sentence in my post is bold and underlined. Grr what is WRONG with Blogger???

***edited***
Just found out that Rio, Lena, Havana and Cabana are available in the Malaysian market. Oooh I'm gonna buy either Rio or Havana!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like, I have and is really awsome