NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Canon MP145

I bought THIS with my 2-weeks allowance...
Which means that for the next two weeks I can only eat rice with lady's finger and sambal belacan at the COE foodcourt.

Haha I'm just kidding. Next week is mid term break. But still, I spent a HUGE amount of money on this.

But at least I won't have to depend on the library printing shop anymore. And risk losing my money. I don't care if I have to spend extra on the ink cartridge, at least it saves me from all the troubles.

This printer makes a scary sound when it is printing something. And it took ages to install the driver software ( blame my slow computer).

But now I can print my reports etc. and I can even photocopy things. This is great.

No comments: