NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Cuppies!

My aunt made some cupcakes for me!
Yeah...when it came to me it were plain vanilla cupcakes with no icing...
and with plain icing stored separately. My aunt told me to decorate the cupcakes!How nice... (sorry I forgot to rotate this picture)
These are the tools required for decorating the cupcakes...some colouring essence and nozzle...
The end result!

The cupcakes are a combination of my favourite colours! Yes, they are very simple and I used basic shapes. I'm not that creative like those people who can draw absolutely everything on cupcakes.Hehe.

Blogger dah tak betul. Everytime I begin an entry, the words will be underlined and bold.

OK, I have to start my research. *busy busy*

Bye.

No comments: