NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, December 31, 2010

Highlights of 2010

Some of the highlights of 2010:

1. Took my relationship to the next level (merisik)


2. I graduated with a first class engineering degree (sorry I'm so proud of it, I just HAVE to write it here)


3. I got my first job.


My offer letter


4. Tried online shopping and bought my first ever authentic Coach!



Coach Poppy Signature Wristlet

After this first purchase I got addicted to online shopping. Which leads to another Coach wristlet...


5. Bought my first Thomas Sabo charm


...which leads to another 4 more charms.


Overall, 2010 has been quite a boring year. Not many great things happened to me. I didn't even travel anywhere this year. And I can't believe that I regard Coach wristlets and Thomas Sabo charms as highlights of 2010.

I have no resolutions for 2011. Every year I would make the same old resolutions but didn't accomplish them.

For the year 2011, I just pray that all my dreams and goals will be realised when it comes to work, love, money and health. Amin.

2 comments:

popcolours said...

I takde thomas sabo lagi :(

Nana said...

Takpe. You dah ade a nice Coach bag :-)