NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Convocation Day : 7 August 2010

To make up for the lack of updates in this blog, I will post about some of the highlights that has happened so far...starting with my convocation day.

My convocation day was held at the multipurpose hall in Uniten. It was one of the most beautiful days of my life. All my hard work paid off and I am now officially an honours degree holder in Civil Engineering.

The convocation rehearsal was held on 6th August (Friday), and the big day was on 7th August (Saturday). My parents and I spent the night at Residence Hotel. Bliss....

We attended the convocation rehearsal in the morning and then took pictures around campus. Starting with the Admin building.

1 comment:

yasser said...

I wish to turn back time and go back to this moment again n again n again :)