NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, July 8, 2011

I love my BB

Today because of the rally going on in KL, I cannot go out. Have to stay home and bore myself to death. And then guess what? My Streamyx wi-fi doesn't work! How the heck am I going to video chat with my fiance???

Fortunately, my Blackberry is my saviour. Previously I had tried to install the BB software on my laptop but somehow the installation was unsuccessful. Today I made a few more attempts to install (which involve turning off my anti-virus, shutting down the firewall and cursing at my laptop) and then...it worked! I used to be a technologically-challenged person, but after working in Systems I guess I've improved :-P

So now I have a good Internet connection, thanks to my BB which acts as a modem. The speed of Celcom broadband is twice faster than Streamyx! I did the right thing of signing up for the Celcom package for MAS staff. Hehe.

OK people, hope you enjoy staying home during the weekend! As for me, I'm going to continue being jakun with my fast broadband connection. Bye!

No comments: