NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Reasons why I hate CIMB Bank

1. Salary comes in one day later than Maybank-ers.

2. I know a few annoying people who works at CIMB.

3. There's this one time, I was desperate to withdraw some cash from CIMB Ampang Point branch, and there was a group of security people who wanted to add bank notes into the ATM machines. For other banks, whenever the security people wanted to put in the money into the ATM machine, they will just block that one particular ATM machine. But on that day at CIMB, they closed the entire bank so there was a large group of people (including poor old me) waiting outside the bank for almost half an hour (or maybe longer), sweating and cursing.

4. Whenever I'm in the middle of a very crucial transaction, I clicked the button to request for TAC but the TAC was never sent to me!!! And then, of course, the webpage time out.

No comments: