NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Satisfying Shopping Spree

One of the great things about getting married is shopping for hantaran.


This was how the backseat of Yasser's car looks like after our shopping spree.


Anyway, he bought me a gold-plated Guess watch studded with Swarovski crystals.



I bought a Savile Row belt & wallet set for him.




Initially I was skeptical that Savile Row is really from London. Then I googled the brand and yes, it really originates from London.

I also bought a lilac shirt and purple tie for him at Marks & Spencer.



Apart from the hantaran, I also bought a pair of new shoes for office wear, a blazer at Dorothy Perkins, a pair of pearl drop earrings at Diva, some stationery at Daiso and Cotton On sunnies.


Can't wait to shop for more hantaran!

No comments: