NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Monday, June 2, 2008

Day 4

Mum's looking for a new coat/sweater so we went to Sg.Wang today.
I'm running out of cleanser and moisturizer and since Clinique isn't going to have a bonus time anytime soon, I bought the mini 3-step skincare set. My eyeliner is about to finish too, so got myself the Revlon ColorStay liner in black. It's the best eyeliner I've ever used.

Had lunch at Dome. Ordered Spicy Olio Pasta. The best pasta I've ever tasted. My mum asked me whether the Dome pasta tastes like the pasta she cooked the other day. The Dome pasta taste way better, but I can't tell her that coz obviously all she wants to hear is a compliment about her cooking. So I said yes ma, taste exactly the same.

After she finishes cooking, my mum always say "I don't know how it turns out. I think it won't taste good" but she doesn't mean it. She's fishing for a compliment. she wants me to say her cooking is excellent. When I'm in a good mood, I'll say her cooking is 5 star. But when my mood is really bad, I simply say that her cooking is OKAY.

I got a feeling that I will become like that when I'm a mother.

Dad's car broke down again. He said something to do with the temperature being too high. Luckily Cute Mobil is there to save the day. Told him to take Cute Mobil to work tomorrow.

The bf texted. He got me more souvenirs. YEAY. He's having fun and I'm feeling bitter coz I have to stay here in Malaysia and study!

No comments: