NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Day 7

I woke up and immediately I drank 1000mg of vitamin C. So no fever. For now.

This morning I called the registrar and asked whether it's true I can't collect exam tickets after 30 May just like what it says on the website. The person who answered the phone seemed totally BLUR so she passed to phone to another person. I didn't know that she passed the phone to someone else coz their voices sound exactly the same. So our conversation was something like this:

2nd person:Hello?
Me: Err so I can I collect the ticket or not? (thinking is the same person who picked up my call)
2nd person:What ticket?
Me: Exam ticket
2nd person:Err...of course you can?

She sounded totally confused. I guess people never call and ask whether they can collect their tickets. They just come to the registrar and get it. Haha. I'm such a weirdo. She probably think I'm a new student, who has not familiarize yet with life there. Fair enough. I always feel like a newcomer in Uniten, never been able to fit in.

I browsed through the university website again and guess what? There's a Malaysian Studies class at BM and it's empty and if I take that class, I won't have any classes on Monday. Long weekend! It baffles me though. Why don't they open this class during the pre-subject registration? A year ago, I wanted to take a Malaysian Studies class that will enable me to have no class on Friday, but when I register, the class is not available! Wonder why they keep it empty? Hmm...I really really hope that I can register for that class this coming sem. I can't stand being in Uniten for 5 days!!!

My dream timetable for next sem...hihi

Right now what can make me happy is if I get an exact timetable as this next sem..And also being able to complete my studies in another 4 sems without any problem.

No comments: