NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Day 6

Omg I TOTALLY FORGOT to collect my exam ticket!! And I don't even receive any e-mail, reminding me to collect the ticket! Usually every sem Uniten will send an e-mail. And I checked on the website, the dateline for collecting ticket is 30th May!! Omg. I didn't know there is a dateline to collect ticket. Normally students can collect ticket anytime they want. Huhu. I'm so worried. What if I can't collect my ticket and cannot sit for my final and have to repeat EIS? Waaa....I can't repeat this subject!! It's a nightmare come true.
Right now I'm experiencing the kind of body ache you get when you're about to have a fever. Feels like someone is poking the back of my right earlobe with needles. Urgh. Am reading EIS in bed. Will update more tomorrow.Toodles.

No comments: