NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Day 3

Went to Uniten to bring Cute Mobil back. Took a taxi to KL Sentral, and then KTM. I hate taking the taxis nowadays. Taxi drivers are so greedy and dishonest. Like today, the fare is supposedly RM8.20 according to the meter, but my dad paid the idiot RM10 and he never give the balance back. And then I couldn't help wishing he end up having an accident or something like that. I'm an evil person right? But taxi drivers are evil too! It's very rare to find an honest taxi driver who gives your change back. It's like trying to find a mamak stall in the South Pole. Haha.

At KL Sentral I saw a Fasio advertisement for shockproof mascara. Haha. I thought only cameras are shockproof.

I swear I will NEVER EVER take the KTM on weekends. It's totally packed, and I got to observe one of the most irritating Malaysian habit--rushing to go in the train even when the passengers inside haven't gone out yet. There's this one makcik who is not patient to go in, when she went in, her shoes slipped off her feet and fell into the gap between the train and the platform. Serves her right. She had to go to Mid Valley with only one shoe. Sian. Takpe kat Mid bole bli kasut baru!Heehee.

Got my stuffs back(the stuffs that I left at my old apartment when I was in a hurry to move out).Yeay!Got back my Benefit makeup remover, my neroli jasmine perfume and lots of other stuffs! :)

Took my parents to Alamanda. It's my first time driving there. Failed to impress my parents, as usual. My mum kept on reminding me to slow down coz there's a bump ahead. Yeah I can't see the bump, it's painted YELLOW for God's sake! My parents panicked at the entrance of the carpark, they said my side mirror nearly hit the ticket machine. But aren't those ticket machines designed to be some distance away from the car? Huh, I dunno. My bf always compliments my driving. I guess what they say about the most compatible partner is the one who brings out the best in you is probably true. My dad gave me a B+ on my driving, my mum gave me a damn B. Huhu. I'm not happy with my performance so today I'm not as alert as usual.

I believe that driving doesn't have to be 100% perfect. I've seen lots of excellent drivers make mistakes. Not major mistakes, but little mistakes. But what matters is that you don't hit anything. And everyone's safe. Right?

My parents were pretty impressed with Alamanda. I was impressed too when I first went there. But after many,many times? I feel like it's the second Uniten. My dad said that Alamanda reminds him of one of the malls in Australia. My mum said that it's better than Tebrau City.

Had lunch at The Coast (coz Mum insisted on eating something that is not available at our place). I've been to The Coast only once. I dunno why I never came back. Today I ordered Mushroom Salsa Fish. It's delicious. Grilled fish served with rice and coleslaw (in the menu it's supposed to be streamed vege, they changed it to coleslaw.Pissed!)

The bf texted me. Said he bought some stuffs for me.

Hmm...I'm thinking. Which one of my bags will be picked to become the lucky bag that I will bring on my holiday??Criteria: Must be able to fit in a book for in-flight reading, my camera, my makeup, purse and mobile phone. I've shortlisted some bags:

i)United Colors of Bennetton pink hobo bag
ii)United Colors of Bennetton black hobo bag
iii)Dorothy Perkins pewter sling bag
iv)Dorothy Perkins red kettle bag

Result will be confirmed later.Hehe.Destination also will be announced later. Surprise!!

No comments: