NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Day 2 without Asye in the same country...

Today I changed my phone. I used my old phone, the Walkman phone, coz it has a World Clock application. So that I'll know what time is it in Cape Town.

Went to a wedding today. The wedding of the son of mum's old friend. Her youngest son is studying in Uniten too, and my mum expect me to know him coz he's going to be in the 3rd year. But since I'm a STUDENT of Uniten, and not a friggin SOCIALITE of Uniten, I don't know him. Lots of guys at the wedding. Probably Uniten students. I dunno.

It's a simple wedding. Only a small number of guests. A lot different from all the grand weddings I've been to. Grand wedding definition: Venue is at a hotel or a prestigious multi-purpose hall, food served on the table and is seldom buffet style, there's a slideshow showing cheesy potraits of the bride and groom, and as if they're not vain enough, there's someone who'll make a speech about how they met (boring). Sometimes there'll be poem recital.

I notice, other families, during Raya especially, the whole family will wear the same colour of clothes. During Raya or weddings, my parents will wear the same colour, and I'm THE ONE LEFT OUT. They don't wanna wear the same colour as me. Like today, I wore beige and they wore yellow. They think they so cute wearing the same colour huh?? Puhleaze! I think during last year's Raya, I wore purple and my parents wore yellow, and my cousins were all like, "Kak Nana, why you're the only one wearing different color??" Coz my parents don't wanna include me that's why! OK, fine, as if I care. At least Asye always ask me what colour I'm wearing and then he makes the effort to wear the same colour too. At least someone wants to look the same as me!

I feel bored and lonely coz everyday there'll be a good night call from Asye, signalling bedtime. I can't study EIS coz it's so boring and makes me more depressed than ever (as if I care about patents and trademarks what the heck). Instead, I'm reading Cosmopolitan. I learnt that:

Guys feel proud when other guys check out his girlfriend. It's as if he makes the right choice and other guys approve of it. But some guys, especially the ones with low self confidence and feels that his girlfriend is cuter than him, will feel threatened if other men looks at his girlfriend.

Hahaha. Guys are so funny.

I'm sick of the whole protein and eating lots of eggs diet. I'm on a new diet. I still eat lots of protein, but I take carbs too. Complex carbs, like wholemeal bread and oatmeal. Complex carbohidrate takes longer time to digest, so I'll feel full longer. My workout routine has changed too. It's called a Couch Potato Workout Plan. Haha. I watch TV, and when there's advertisement, I'll run up and down the stairs or lift weights. Haha I'm the fittest couch potato in the world. I have to make sure I manage to slim down before my trip this June (yes!!I'm going on a holiday!!)

Anyway, last night Asye texted me. He's supertired that time, coz he haven't arrived at the hotel yet. He has been touring Cape Town and taking tons of pics and eating KFC coz the chicken there are halal.He said the scenery there is breathtaking and I feel sooo jealous!

Needs vs. Wants

NEEDS
1.Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
2.Mild Liquid Soap
3.Cleansing milk

WANTS
1.Flower Princess EDT 30ml
2.Clinique Suncare SPF30
3.Clinique Even Better

LIP PLUMP PRODUCT REVIEW
When I applied it, my lips doesn't become plumper. Maybe coz my lips are plump already? But I like it coz it's a lip primer (like a face primer), so it acts like a lip concealer. And I really need that coz my lips are like smoker's lips even though I don't smoke. That's so depressing. Lip Plump makes applying lipstick a whole lot easier too.

No comments: