NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Concealer

My Clinique concealer is running low so I need a new one! I dunno which one to choose between these 3...

Benefit Erase Paste
A concealer that camouflages and brightens. The concentrated, creamy, blendable paste conceals target areas: dark circles, discolorations and flaws. With the special brightening shades, signs of stress and fatigue are a thing of the past! The jar is pretty cute too. The price is $26, around RM129 I think. I'm not sure if I wanna spend that much on a concealer.

Erase Paste comes with a fully illustrated step-by-step lesson. This stuff is so rich it needs its own scoop, so a mini spatula is included.

Bloom Concealer

Easy to apply, it's just like a lipstick. Cost about RM50 I think.

Red Earth Skin Perfection All-in-One Concealer

Conceals everything! Redness, dark circles, dark spots, flaws, uneven skin tone! Not sure about the price though.Have to find out first.

*Sigh* My mid term is this week, why am I surfting the Net about makeup??

No comments: