NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Beware of fillings! Prevent cavity!

Today I indulged in my favourite activity: SHOPPING for HEALTH BOOKS. As you all know, I'm a hypochondriac, a shopaholic and a bookworm. So that is why I had so much fun today!
At home, I started reading one of the books and it says that tooth filling can lead to infertility due to its mercury content. This is only for silver and black filling, the non-toxic white filling is harmless. So I told my mum to look into my mouth and tell me the color of my filling. It's really hard coz my filling is at the last tooth at the back. Mum said that she saw only white stuff.I said that's my tooth, not the filling. She insisted that my filling is white. I hope that is true. *Worry*Worry*

No comments: