NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Fav songs

Lately I've been feeling sharp pain in my right, left and lower abdomen. Was worried like hell, what if it's something serious? I told myself, no, it's just wind in the stomach. My mum said yeah, it's probably wind. She told me to rub this cooling balm on my stomach and guess what? The pain dissappeared. What a relief.

Anyway I'm so bored I guess I'll make a list of my fav songs...


1.Can't Fight This Feeling-Reo Speedwagon
2.Forever More-Puff Johnson
3.I Love You-Celine Dion
4.It Might Be You-Stephen Bishop
5.Just the Way You Are-Billy Joel
6.Love's Theme-Love Unlimited
7.Through the Fire-Chaka Khan

I'm so uncool coz I don't listen to the latest songs. But the latest songs are like crap. You call that MUSIC??

I'm craving Kinder Bueno and cupcakes. Blame it on progesterone, the book says. Cupcakes at The Lawn,KLCC are better than Cupcake Chic, but it's a bit expensive though.

No comments: