NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Random

Gosh I love everything in Roxy but I don't like to buy them. Coz a)I'm 21, not 15 and b)practically everyone wears Roxy.
-----------------------------------
I wonder, why do the people who works at Dreamworld are lazy makciks? Too lazy to get up and lend blur first-timers a hand??
-------------------------------------
Thing that I'm into right now:
-Pastel colors
-Cupcakes!
-Raspberry viennies biscuits
-Jelly Belly
--------------------------------------
Important lessons learnt:
-Just because you look great with coloured contact lenses when you're a teen, doesn't mean that it'll still suits you when you're 21
-Never buy clothes that cost RM13.90. It will ruin after just one wash.
-----------------------------------------
God I hate it when I chat with ex-schoolmates and they're asking me where I live, and it turns out that they live just nearby and then tries to ask me in great detail where the exact location of my house is.

No comments: